Fitness and wellbeing
- Teen yoga class: Mondays 5-6pm
For young people and teenagers. Contact Nikki on 07535 312418 for more details
- Instacoach: Various times.
Child, adolescent and young adults therapy sessions. Email Stacie for more details email@example.com
- Tea dance: Wednesdays 2-4pm
- Dance-tastic: – Wednesdays 4.30 – 9pm (various classes)
Ballroom and Latin American dancing in group classes
- Martial Arts with Zen Goshin Ryu Karate: Every Wednesday from 5.30 -8pm and every Thursday from 5.15 – 8.15pm
Martial arts club students for ages 5+. No experience necessary.
- Inspiration Dance Academy: Thursdays 4.15 – 6.15pm
Dance and gymnastics for children aged 5+
- Fitsteps Dance: Saturdays 9.30 – 10.30 am
Fun dance fitness class with simple routines – all abilities
Special interest groups
- Craft club: Mondays 7.00-9.00pm
£2.00 bring along whatever you’re working on for a chat and learn new crafts.
- Whistlestop Bridge Club: Mondays, 10am – 1pm, and Thursdays 1 -4 pm
A friendly Bridge Club where new members are always welcome.
- French lessons: Tuesdays 10.30 – 12.30pm
- Singing stars: Fridays 5.30 – 8.30pm
Singing, drama and movement class for children
- Bagworth Forward group: First Thursday of the month 6 -8pm
Village group to promote village events and improvements
- Bagworth and Thornton Parish Council meetings: every other month on Monday evenings. See their website for dates/times.
Local community and friendship groups
- Tuesday drop in: Tuesdays 2.00-4.00pm
Come along for a cup of tea and a chat. Everyone welcome
- The Olive Branch: First Monday of the month 2-4pm
Local friendship group
- Incy Wincy’s Pre- School: Monday – Friday, 8am – 3pm
- Sign and Rhyme: Wednesdays 9.30 – 11am
Singing and signing for you and your little ones.