Bagworth Community Centre Trust (2013) Limited is a charitable company set up to manage and develop Bagworth Community Centre – providing facilities and activities to support the local community of Bagworth, Thornton and the surrounding area in Leicestershire, UK.
To further or benefit the residents of Bagworth and the neighbourhood, without distinction of sex, sexual orientation, race or of political, religious or other opinions by associating together the said residents and the local authorities, voluntary and other organisations in a common effort to advance education and to provide facilities in the interests of social welfare for recreation leisure time occupation with the objective of improving the conditions of life for the residents.
Contacts and Trustees
Bagworth Community Centre Trust (2013) Limited is a Registered Charity Number 1155947.
Bagworth Community Centre Trust (2013) Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee. Registration Number: 08472555. Registered Office: Bagworth Community Centre, Station Road, Bagworth, Leicestershire, LE67 1BH.
What is GDPR?
The European Union’s new privacy law, GDPR came into effect on May 25th 2018
GDPR is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for EU residents.
Please see our Privacy Statement for detailed information on how we manage, process and store your data.
- When you make a booking enquiry we request your consent to use the information you provide.
- We only use this information to service your enquiries and bookings.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, and request that we erase the information we hold about you.
- We will always give you the option not to receive marketing communications from us.
- We do not share or sell your information to third parties.